Ingredients45 m servings 248
- In a medium bowl, toss together basil, oregano, parsley, spinach, romaine lettuce, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and white wine.
- In a small bowl, blend the flour and water to a paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, and saute the onion, green onion, and garlic 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in the tomato. Reduce heat to low, and blend in the flour and water. Cook and stir until thickened. Mix in the beer and lime juice, season with salt and pepper, and simmer while cooking the shrimp.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a separate medium saucepan. Saute the shrimp about 3 minutes on each side, until opaque.
- Remove shrimp from heat, and finely chop while warm. Serve over the herb and greens mixture, and drizzle with beer sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 13.6 10.4 18.2 116 153 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I couldn't find those herbs fresh, so I just added about a tbsp of each herb dried to the wine/oil mix, and used it as a dressing for the romaine/spinach combo. I also just cut each shrimp in h...
Followed the recipe precisely. VERY bitter. I think it was due to the fresh herbs. Had to add sugar to make it edible. Is definitely missing something. Won't be making this one again.