Ingredients15 m servings 482 cals
- COOK and drain pasta according to package directions. Keep warm.
- PLACE red peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until red peppers are 1/8 to 1/4 inch in size.
- COOK sauce, red peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
- SERVE with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces
Per Serving: 482 calories; 23.9 g fat; 42.6 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 1027 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this recipe using a homemade alfredo sauce (instead of jar). It was less rich and a nice change to your typical fettucini alfredo. I also seared a chicken breast in a wrought iron skillet...
It gets five stars just because it is so easy. Very tasty as well. thanks for such an awesome recipe