Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 279 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Beat brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter together in a bowl until creamy; beat in egg just until combined. Stir in pecans, raisins, coconut, vinegar, and salt; divide mixture evenly into tart shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and crust is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe will yield 24 mini tarts (2-inch). Reduce baking time to about 10 minutes.
- Editor's note:
- This salt amount in this recipe was corrected on 1/20/2015 from 1 teaspoon salt to 1 pinch salt.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 12.8 g fat; 40.9 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1