Ingredients23 m servings
- Cook chicken in 1/4 cup of the salsa in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss chicken with greens and cheese in large bowl.
- Top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa and dressing just before serving.
- TACO BELL © and HOME ORIGINALS © are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell © Corp.
- © KF Holdings. Used with permission.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
THIS A GOOD RECIPE FOR ANYTIME DEBRA TUCKER THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR GREAT RECIPES I ALWAYS SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON MY COMPUTER LOOKING FOR RECIPES THANK YOU?
Great recipe for a quick meal. I mix some of the salsa with the ranch and then top the salad with that. This salad is also good with guacamole and sour cream.
this is a great tasting chicken salad my husband loves it and so does my little girl my husband added some avacado on top and it was great that way too thanks alot for the great recipes