Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 144 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to broil. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet, and brush with oil. Broil until soft and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour to make a paste. Whisk in milk; cook, stirring frequently, until hot. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks together, then pour a small amount of the hot milk mixture into the yolks. Whisk this yolk mixture into milk in saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir in 1 1/4 cups cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place mushroom caps, hollow side up, in an 8 inch, round baking dish. Cover with crab, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Pour cheese sauce over mushrooms and crab, and top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 10.3 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1