Ingredients50 m servings 261 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, and stir in flour to form a thick paste. Gradually blend in milk, stirring constantly, and bring to a low boil for approximately 1 minute. Reduce heat, and stir in mustard, processed American cheese, salt and pepper. Continue stirring until cheese is melted.
- Place 1/2 the beans in a medium baking dish. Layer with 1/2 the processed cheese mixture and remaining beans. Top with remaining processed cheese mixture.
- Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan, and mix in bread crumbs. Top the bean and processed cheese layers with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, until lightly brown.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 18.8 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 912 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
When I first had this at Andrea's house last Thanksgiving I thought, "Mustard Beans? Um...okay." But let me tell you...YUM-MY!!! I stole the recipe from her and made it several times myself. ...
This was terrific. I followed the recipe pretty much as directed except I ball-parked the roue and the milk so I wouldn't end up with too much, and instead of using processed cheese, I used 1/4...