Ingredients45 m servings 222
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Boil 15 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring kidney beans and their liquid to a boil. Stir in broccoli. Cook until broccoli is tender and most of the liquid has been reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil, ginger, cardamom, and mixed spice in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, mushrooms, and baby corn. Cook until tender.
- Mix kidney beans and broccoli into the skillet. Stir in potatoes. Season with soy sauce.
- Mixed spice is a blend of ground cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, mace, coriander seed and allspice. You may substitute allspice or pumpkin pie spice for mixed spice if it is not available.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 2.4 43.3 9.5 0 188 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great flavor, and what a combination of vegetables. Next time, I will add salt rather than soy sauce, so that the color stays bright.
I was making Tandoori Chicken and was looking for an accompaniment. This mix of vegetables looked really interesting, and the spices are close to a tandoori mix. I dislike the gooey liquid in ...
This was ok but there is definitely room for improvement. It would be a lot more colorful if the color wasn't cooked out of the dish so much. Also, the liquid from the beans gave the overall dis...