Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 268
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken thighs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a deep, oven-safe dish with aluminum foil.
- Mix chicken broth, soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in the prepared dish. Pour sauce over chicken and turn until fully coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sesame seeds over chicken, and continue to bake until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes longer. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Sprinkle remaining sesame seeds over chicken before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use skinless chicken thighs, if preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 19.5 1.9 20.4 72 886 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1