Simple Southwestern Breakfast Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 breakfast pizza)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet and cook until browned over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes. Drain grease and remove browned pork to a plate. Clean out skillet.
- Place flour tortilla into the skillet. Sprinkle 1/2 of the asadero cheese onto the tortilla and spread salsa over the cheese. Top with sausage crumbles and remaining cheese.
- Crack open the egg and carefully add to the middle of the pizza; cook for 12 minutes.
- Top pizza with avocado slices, chopped cilantro, crema con sal, and black pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 233 calories; 14.8 15.2 11 78 467 Full nutrition