Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine coconut aminos, orange juice, fish sauce, rice vinegar, garlic powder, ginger, sesame oil, and salt in a 1-gallon resealable bag. Gently squeeze ingredients to mix. Add pork chops, squeeze most of the air out of the bag, and seal. Pork chops should be in a single layer. Place in the refrigerator and marinate for about 4 hours, turning every hour, and keeping the bag flat.
- Preheat an outdoor gas grill to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and pour marinade into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until the marinade reduces to about 1/2 cup, about 3 minutes. Set sauce aside.
- Oil the cooking grate and add chops. Grill for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, then rotate and grill until marks appear, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes more. Turn the chops and repeat. After the second rotation, turn the heat down to the lowest setting, close the lid, and continue cooking until the internal temperature of the thickest chop is 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chops to a serving platter, tent with foil, and allow to rest for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Warm reserved sauce in the microwave. Serve grilled pork chops warm with 2 tablespoons sauce, garnished with sesame seeds.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Soy sauce may be used instead of coconut aminos. Add 2 teaspoons brown sugar, or to taste, if a sweeter sauce is desired.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 9 6.9 26.1 65 1115 Full nutrition