Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Whisk water, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, and garlic together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken tenders and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and reduce heat to low. Cook for 1 minute, then turn and grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 4 to 6 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4.7 3.6 12.7 32 931 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1