Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 169
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk soy sauce, water, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl and pour into a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a thicker marinade, you can add 1 teaspoon cornstarch to the marinade ingredients and cook on the stovetop until thickened. For even more flavor, save some of the marinade (before chicken is added) and use to brush on while grilling.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 2.7 9.7 25.4 64 1863 Full nutrition