Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 821
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 wraps)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken and corn on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear and corn is tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken breasts should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from heat and allow to cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes. Cut corn kernels from the cobs. Slice chicken into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine chicken, corn, lettuce, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, and onion in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add ranch dressing and mix well.
- To assemble, place 2/3 cup of the mixture on the bottom 1/3 of a tortilla. Fold in the sides and roll tight. Continue with remaining tortillas.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a Vidalia® onion instead of red, and blue cheese dressing instead of ranch.
Per Serving: 821 calories; 53.8 44.6 40.1 103 1732 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1