Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 351
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 bacon sticks)
- Heat 2 cups oil in a large pot.
- Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs, and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Stir until large lumps disappear, but do not overmix. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes to thicken. Add water, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix to combine.
- Dip bacon in batter and deep fry, turning slices over until lightly golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
You might also like
- Editor's Notes:
- The directions for making the pancake batter are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 19.3 31.3 12.7 65 949 Full nutrition