Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 444
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Tear 4 large pieces of aluminum foil, each about 14 inches long. Spray each lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix condensed soup, onion soup mix, and pepper together in a small bowl until well blended.
- Dividing ingredients evenly, place some sliced potatoes on the center of each piece of foil, followed by a pork chop, carrots, mushrooms, green beans, and the condensed soup mixture. Fold the packets by bringing the 2 long ends of foil together and folding over twice to make a seal. Seal the short ends by folding each end over 2 to 3 times; this allows the meat and vegetables to steam. Place the packets on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chops are no longer pink in the center and potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Allow packets to sit for 5 minutes before opening.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the pork.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 10.5 56.1 33.2 65 1180 Full nutrition