Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pork chops)
- Season both sides of the pork chops with cayenne pepper and black pepper and lightly poke with a fork to make a few holes. Place pork in a casserole dish, pour soy sauce over top, and add garlic. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning halfway through.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chops on the preheated grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any seasonings to season the pork.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 6.3 3.4 20.9 49 1105 Full nutrition