Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pork chops)
- Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, rosemary, thyme, ground coriander, garlic, and lemon zest together in a shallow dish. Add pork chops and toss to evenly coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning chops halfway through.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chops from the marinade and gently shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chops on the preheated grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 20 4.2 20.6 49 947 Full nutrition