Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 35 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pork chops)
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until seared and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 10.4 27.4 34.2 81 1488 Full nutrition