Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 923
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, and honey; bring to a simmer. When glaze is rapidly simmering, turn off heat.
- Pour water into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place pork chops in the water and surround with peach and bell pepper slices. Slowly pour glaze over chops, peaches, and peppers.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning halfway, until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe (using 1/4 cup water) will produce sweet pork chops. For less sweetness, use up to 2/3 cup water.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of maple glaze. The actual amount of glaze consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 923 calories; 22.3 152.3 33 112 180 Full nutrition