Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 14 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar, cream cheese, and softened butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating after each addition until smooth. Spread 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Spoon apricot preserves on top and cover with remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Remove cake and set on a wire rack. Turn on the broiler.
- Combine coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter for the topping in a bowl; stir until well distributed. Sprinkle topping over the cake.
- Place the cake back into the oven and broil until topping is golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 447 calories; 20.5 63.6 4.5 74 224 Full nutrition