Sheet Pan Seafood Boil
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 770
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove grit from clams by soaking in salt water for 20 minutes. Repeat this step twice. Scrub shells clean.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat with garlic, Cajun seasoning, seafood seasoning, and cayenne until garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place clams, shrimp, crab, and lobster on a sheet pan. Add sausage and corn. Pour seasoned butter over and mix to ensure all is covered.
- Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp just turns opaque, clams open, and sausage is browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Discard any clams that do not open after cooking.
Per Serving: 770 calories; 44.2 29.6 64.6 394 1522 Full nutrition