Best Vegan Funfetti® Cupcakes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 14 servings (14 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 14 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add applesauce, oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Add sprinkles. Mix together until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use unsweetened soy milk instead of almond.
- If making a cake instead of cupcakes, bake for about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 9.4 24.8 1.6 < 1 188 Full nutrition