Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 712
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pat hearts of palm dry. Toss with avocado oil and coat with seafood seasoning; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine vegan mayonnaise, celery, shallot, lemon zest, juice of 1/4 lemon, capers, dill, sesame seeds, and salt in a large bowl. Add roasted hearts of palm and toss to coat.
- Brush the tops of the sandwich rolls with olive oil. Toast in a skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Add hearts of palm mixture evenly to each roll and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 712 calories; 34 91 18 0 2157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1