1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 273
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic. Saute until fragrant and slightly soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine water and egg substitute in a large bowl; add onion mixture, vegan beef crumbles, baguette, 1/4 cup ketchup, and parsley. Mix together by hand until well combined. Transfer mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining ketchup and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and brush with the ketchup mixture. Continue to bake until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, about 30 minutes more. Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 273 calories; 10.1 22.8 23.1 < 1 725 Full nutrition