Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salmon fillets)
- Combine 2 tablespoons maple syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger in a bowl. Place salmon into the marinade and turn to coat. Marinate for at least 15 minutes, but no longer than 30.
- For the glaze, mix remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup and Cajun seasoning together in a bowl. Set aside until ready to use.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to low.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Remove the salmon from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place salmon, skin side-down, and pineapple, onto the sheet and brush with the glaze.
- Broil in the preheated oven until salmon easily flakes with a fork and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (62 degrees C), 13 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using skinless salmon fillets, flip halfway through marinating time.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 16.5 37.3 29.9 83 410 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1