Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 172
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix avocado, buttermilk, egg, and vanilla together in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in pecans. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 60 to 75 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
- Cook's Notes:
- Haas avocados are richer than regular avocados and used in this recipe for the natural fats they contain.
- White sugar can be used instead of the sweetener, but the calorie count will certainly change.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 7.3 42.1 4.6 17 280 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This bread was easy and turned out so delicious. It was moist and tasty. I used sugar instead of Swerve and used the same measurement but I would recommend less sugar.
Loved this bread. Husband took a loaf to work and all his team mates also loved it and asked for the recipe!!!