Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts in the Air Fryer
6 made it | 0 reviews |
"Boneless, skinless chicken breast, again? Amp up the flavor of your chicken with bacon! These are butterflied: either do it yourself or ask your butcher to do it for you. You can then stuff them with cheese and asparagus, wrap them up in a bacon blanket, and air fry! While they cook, toss a green salad, add a veggie or potato, and some bread, and you'll be enjoying your dinner in no time."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 393
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 stuffed chicken breasts)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) if recommended by manufacturer.
- Pat chicken pieces dry with paper towels. Use a sharp knife slice horizontally through the middle, beginning at the thickest part, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like an open book.
- Season both sides with lemon-pepper seasoning. Place 1 slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Cut asparagus spears in half and place 4 halves on top of the cheese. Roll the chicken up and over the cheese and asparagus, keeping the stuffing inside each roll. Wrap each chicken breast with 3 pieces of bacon, using wooden toothpicks to secure the bacon, where it overlaps.
- Place each bacon-wrapped breast in the air fryer basket and air fry for 15 minutes. Turn and cook for 15 minutes more. Test chicken for doneness; an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should reach 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Garlic lime-pepper or seasoned salt may be substituted for lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Air fryers differ by brand in size and performance. This recipe was prepared in a 5.8-quart air fryer. A smaller capacity machine may require 2 batches.
Per Serving: 393 calories; 23 2 42.4 123 1004 Full nutrition