Grilled Shrimp Fajitas
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 508
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine oil, vinegar, water, and marinade mix in a large bowl. Add shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and oil the grate with cooking spray.
- Add onions to the hot grill, keeping rings intact. Add bell peppers. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and chop roughly.
- Grill shrimp until opaque and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a bowl covered with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Heat tortillas on the hot grill for 1 to 2 minutes. Assemble fajitas with onion, peppers, and 3 to 4 shrimp per tortilla.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute white vinegar for cider vinegar if preferred.
Per Serving: 508 calories; 20.2 36.3 42.8 346 762 Full nutrition