Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 310
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 fajitas)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place bell pepper strips, onion, and jalapeno slices in a large bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of fajita seasoning and olive oil. Stir until evenly combined.
- Place shrimp in a separate bowl. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon fajita seasoning and lime juice. Gently stir until evenly combined.
- Place vegetable mixture in a grill basket. Grill for 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and grill for 5 minutes more. Remove basket from the grill.
- Place tortillas on the grill and toast for 2 minutes. Divide filling between the tortillas and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 310 calories; 7.1 41 20 128 645 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1