Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 3 servings (6 cakes)
- Mix crab, crushed crackers, egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard, lemon zest, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Shape into 6 cakes and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Pour 1/8 inch vegetable oil into a large iron skillet or frying pan. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Remove cakes from the refrigerator and fry in the hot oil until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use Miracle Whip® in place of mayonnaise if preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 10.5 9.4 36.8 179 1058 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent crab cakes and so easy. Everyone loves them. When I make them they get eaten as soon as they come out of the pan!