Sausage, Shallot, and Squash One-Pan Meal
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 423
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine potato, bell peppers, shallots, and sausages with 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl.
- Mix garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, and pepper together. Stir into the sausage mixture. Transfer the mixture to a roasting pan or 10x18-inch griddle pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Mix zucchini, yellow squash, and remaining oil in a small bowl. Pour over the sausage and vegetable mixture and gently stir in. Continue baking until squash is tender, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 423 calories; 27.5 34.4 12.1 27 507 Full nutrition