Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 211
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat large, well-seasoned grill pan over medium-high heat. Gently pat links very dry with a paper towel. Sear links on each side until grill marks are dark brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a foil-lined oven and let cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm, and center is no longer pink when sliced.
- For the whole grain honey mustard, combine both mustards and honey in a small bowl. Whisk well to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- For the easy saffron aioli, combine lemon juice, saffron, and garlic in a small bowl. Let rest 10 minutes. Add mayonnaise and mix well to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- For the quick-pickled red cabbage, combine cabbage, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Massage with hands and mix well to combine. Let rest 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to combine. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Transfer cooked links to a serving board with whole grain honey mustard, saffron aioli, pickled red cabbage, kimchi, scallions, and French baguette. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 211 calories; 9.5 26.6 5.1 4 728 Full nutrition