Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch square pudding)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Whisk cinnamon and brown sugar together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Butter both sides of bread slices with softened butter. Layer in the prepared baking dish with apricot halves.
- Combine milk, creme fraiche, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and apricot syrup in a large bowl; whisk until combined. Pour over bread and apricots and sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top. Let stand until bread is saturated with liquid, about 20 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 30 minutes. Set on a wire rack to let cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use cream in place of creme fraiche, if desired.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 18.5 37.7 8.7 127 241 Full nutrition