Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix apricot preserves with mustard.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Brush 1/2 of the apricot mixture over top.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven for 16 minutes. Pull from the oven and brush with remaining apricot mixture. Cook until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 2 more minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Buy fresh salmon from the meat counter at your grocery store for best results.
- If you're looking to make this meal even healthier, use sugar-free apricot preserves. You can use apricot fruit spread in place of preserves, if desired.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 7.6 6.4 41.2 97 126 Full nutrition