Apricot Cheesecake Bars
"Another one of my dad's dee-licious dessert concoctions! An easy shortbread crust with cheesecake-like batter, topped with a tangy apricot spread. I call this recipe "bars," my dad calls it "pie," neither is really correct. But, for lack of a better description, I'll have to stick with what we've got..."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Process shortbread cookies in the bowl of a food processor until finely ground. Press into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Add ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and vanilla extract. Mix well. Stir in apricots and spread over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up and the edges are slightly brown, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and apricot jam in a bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and spread jam topping on top while still hot. Chill until set, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into 24 bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 208 calories; 10.9 23.2 4.9 45 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1