Grilled Boudin with Onions, Peppers, and Mushrooms
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, and seafood seasoning in a large bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Set aside while you preheat the grill.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place boudin directly on the grate. Place vegetable mixture in a grill basket. Grill for 5 minutes. Turn boudin over, stir the vegetables, and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sausage reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 5 minutes more.
- Place boudin in hot dog buns, top with mustard, and serve with vegetables.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Creole mustard works great in this too.
- I like to use a mixture of bell peppers for added color, but use whatever color you prefer or have on hand.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 11.7 44.8 13.9 19 801 Full nutrition