Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, water, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Adjust for medium heat and add sesame oil. Cook chicken in batches in the hot oil, stirring occasionally, until browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return all chicken to the pot and stir in honey-soy mixture. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 4 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Mix together cold water and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth; stir into the pot. Select Saute function, adjust for low heat, and bring to a simmer. Stir constantly until sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
You might also like
Per Serving: 200 calories; 5.4 14.7 23.1 59 651 Full nutrition