Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 342
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread oats onto an unlined baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, about 5 minutes. Transfer oats to a large bowl.
- Clean the baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Add protein powder, flour, flaxseed, and chia seeds to the oats; mix until thoroughly combined. Mix in applesauce, peanut butter, and honey. Stir in almonds, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips. Transfer dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and press into a 1/2-inch layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 16 bars while warm. Allow bars to cool, 20 to 25 minutes. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Almond butter may be used in place of natural peanut butter, if preferred.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 14.7 31.4 25.2 6 146 Full nutrition