Grilled Lamb Chops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 241
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 lamb chops)
- Mix soy sauce, oil, garlic, thyme, ginger, pepper, and bay leaves together in a bowl.
- Place lamb chops in a large zip-top bag or resealable container. Cover with the marinade. Refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Wipe off marinade from the lamb chops.
- Cook lamb chops, covered, on the preheated grill until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip using grilling tongs; do not use a fork as it will let out all of the juices. Close the lid and continue to grill to medium doneness, about 5 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Be careful not to overcook.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I like to use a zip-top type of bag to marinade in and occasionally I shake or flip the bag around to make sure every lamb chop gets all of the marinade on all sides equally. It's not necessary, just something I do.
- There is a simple hand trick to determine doneness of your grilled lamb chops. Medium rare: should feel like the base of your thumb, spongy with a little bit of give. Medium: should feel like the middle of your palm, firmer.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 18.4 2.7 15.6 56 1126 Full nutrition