Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breasts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe for grilled stuffed chicken breasts is an easy, tasty way to make your veggies work for you. Get creative. I like how efficiently the vegetables and spices flavor the chicken. This allows you to cook the chicken (not the marinating sauce!) and let the flavor come from the inside."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 273
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and lightly oil the grate.
- Stir bell pepper, onion, and garlic together in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
- Lay a chicken breast flat onto your work surface. Use the tip of a sharp boning or paring knife to cut a pocket in the chicken breast through a 2-inch slit in the side. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts evenly with the vegetable mixture.
- Cook on the preheated grill until visibly cooked on the bottom, about 10 minutes. Flip and brush with olive oil. Continue to grill until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to modify the spices, and there is no such thing as too much garlic.
- You can use Greek salad dressing instead of olive oil.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 16.4 6.5 24.6 65 137 Full nutrition