Grilled Salmon Patties
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe has been altered and tweaked with each batch until I felt it couldn't suit us any better. I used to remove the bones and skin, which was time consuming, but found after smashing everything the bones are not noticed and the skin adds flavor! This is quick and easy and flavorful enough for the toddler in my house. Grilling these salmon patties is a healthy alternative to beef burgers. Serve alone, on a bun, or on a bed of fresh greens."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 patties)
- Combine cracker crumbs, egg, lemon juice, hot sauce, mustard, and paprika in a bowl; add salmon, stirring well. Allow the mix to stand for at least 5 minutes so that the flavors can join hands.
- Preheat a grill to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a grill pan with foil.
- Squeeze excess liquid from the mixture; this will allow the patties to hold together and turn that pretty golden brown. Form into patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes on each side. Serve with honey mustard.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use crushed croutons instead of crackers.
- You can coat a grill pan with grapeseed or olive oil or nonstick cooking spray instead of using foil. You can also pan-fry these as well as bake or broil them. Everything is already cooked except for the egg so these don't take long to be ready.
- For my honey mustard, I mix honey, yellow mustard, and mayonnaise until I am happy with the flavor.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 14 16 27.3 92 747 Full nutrition