Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 wedges)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Slice cabbage into 6 wedges.
- Place each cabbage wedge on a sheet of double-lined foil. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar to each wedge. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Add bacon, onion, bell pepper, and garlic to each evenly. Wrap up with foil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until tender, about 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use margarine instead of butter. Use 1 cup total of any of the add-ins.
- This can also be made in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 14.8 13.8 5.3 39 229 Full nutrition