Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and thyme. Cook until combined, about 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and add cream cheese and feta cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Pound each pork chop with the smooth side of a meat mallet until thin. Place 1/4 of the spinach mixture on each chop, fold in half, and secure with a toothpick. Season the outside of each chop with black pepper.
- Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, zest, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until golden and no longer pink in the centers, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a side dish and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add the chicken broth mixture to the skillet. Scrape up the bottom of the pan and cook over medium-high heat until reduced by half, about 8 minutes. Spoon some sauce over the pork before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 7 cups fresh spinach that been cooked in a microwave with 2 tablespoons water for 2 minutes on high power (this way you preserve all the vitamins) instead of frozen.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 22.3 9.9 29.3 83 881 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1