Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 719
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 rice bowls)
- Bring 2 cups water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mushrooms, 1/2 cup water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in a large skillet. Cook over high heat until water has completely evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons butter and saute on high heat until mushrooms are browned. Reduce heat to medium. Season with 1 pinch garlic powder and red pepper flakes; push mushrooms to one side and add tilapia fillets.
- Season tilapia fillets with remaining 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 pinch garlic powder and 1 pinch black pepper. Pour remaining 1/4 cup water into the skillet and cover immediately. Cook over medium heat, flipping halfway through, until tilapia is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Uncover skillet and allow water to fully evaporate. Remove from heat.
- Top mushrooms and tilapia with parsley. Chop tilapia into chunks using a spatula.
- Divide cooked rice between 2 bowls and add 1 tablespoon butter to each. Top first with mushrooms, then tilapia chunks. Serve with Sriracha sauce on the side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 719 calories; 25.7 86.7 35.8 102 1034 Full nutrition