Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 735
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat an oven-safe, 14-inch Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef with onions until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add chili beans, salsa, barbeque sauce, honey, butter, bell pepper, chile pepper, chili powder, and seafood seasoning. Stir.
- Mix cornbread mix, milk, and eggs together in a bowl. Pour over chili; do not stir.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cornbread is golden brown, 25 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and allow to melt before serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cornbread are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 735 calories; 31.8 83 34.5 143 2123 Full nutrition