Ingredients30 m servings 145
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel and gently remove and discard stems.
- Drizzle oil into a large cast iron skillet to evenly coat. Place mushrooms into the skillet, cap-side down. Carefully sprinkle garlic into the mushroom cavities, taking care not to sprinkle directly into the skillet. Drizzle mushrooms with melted butter, then season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven for 3 to 5 more minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use baby bellas instead of white mushrooms if you prefer. You may need to increase or decrease cook time by 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
- You can use any oven-proof skillet or dish; use a size that's just big enough to fit all the mushrooms.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 13.1 4.4 4.7 25 145 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These were amazing. I paired them with steak and pork tenderloin. (on separate occasions) Lined my skillet with foil and did them on the grill for a quick cleanup.
This recipe was so easy and delicious, everybody loved them and went back for more! Will definitely make these again.
I make something similar using escargot dishes place mushroom caps in dish top with garlic butter and then mozzarella cheese slices. Bake for 15 minutes at 350-375 until cheese starts to brow...
I made these the other day as a snack for my wife and I, and they were awesome.so easy to make,.. and oh so tasty. I will absolutely be making these again.
These were awesome, whole family loved . Quick and easy, thanks for the recipe.
Absolutely fantastic and extremely easy. I used Baby Bella Mushrooms and may add in some Panko bread crumbs the next time, but these were a huge hit!!