Air-Fried Shrimp Taquitos
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 taquitos)
- Combine shrimp, jalapeno, taco seasoning, and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir until evenly coated. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp mixture and cook for 4 minutes. Turn heat off and stir in cheese sauce. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high until warm, about 20 seconds.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon refried beans and 1 tablespoon shrimp mixture into the middle of each tortilla and roll up. Working in batches, place a single layer of taquitos in the air fryer basket, seam-side down. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining taquitos.
You might also like
Per Serving: 109 calories; 2.6 15.8 5.8 31 200 Full nutrition