Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread bread cubes on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is toasted but still chewy, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- While bread cools, heat a frying pan over medium heat. Toast almonds in the hot pan, stirring continuously, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into the frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add shallot and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl; whisk in 1/2 cup olive oil and red wine vinegar until blended for a vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss toasted bread, watercress, almonds, and orange segments together in a large serving bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 376 calories; 29.4 23.5 6.6 0 266 Full nutrition