Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ranch dressing and seafood seasoning together. Place rockfish on a rimmed baking sheet and brush fish with the ranch mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix coleslaw mix, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Separate cooked rockfish into 1- to 2-inch pieces. Place slaw inside taco shells and top with rockfish pieces. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream, if preferred.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 13 21.8 17.1 35 500 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1