Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and let cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain. Crumble cooled bacon and set aside.
- Combine ground beef mixture, bacon, beans, BBQ sauce, white sugar, brown sugar, ketchup, molasses, mustard, salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Spoon into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, until thickened and bubbly, about 1 hour.
You might also like
Per Serving: 376 calories; 9.3 56.7 17.6 34 1210 Full nutrition